Join our “hands on” communication and leadership program which provides the “how to” and practical experience in a supportive environment. Our meetings take place at Waverley Sports Club every second Tuesday at 6.30pm.
How Toastmasters Works
- We meet once a fortnight where club members learn by delivering speeches from manuals which focus on the development of different speaking skills and styles.
- Impromptu speeches
- Opportunities to build further leadership skills by organizing and conducting meetings and motivating others to reach their individual goals. It is leadership by leading.
- Club President: Rob Douglas – Distinguished Toastmaster
- VP Education: Nomonde Booi
- VP Membership: Puleng Lephondo
- VP Public Relationships: Winston Beckford
- Secretary: Kazik Blonski
- Sgt-at-Arms: Sibi Xaba
- Treasurer: Bulelwa Koyana
Waverley Sports Club
126 Stirling Avenue, Waverley, Johannesburg
Club meeting dates:
Time: 18h30 every second Tuesday